Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hullo

Hullo,

I've just stumbled across this website after googling around to see what might be wrong with my eyes. I've had problems with them - not serious, but irritating - for many years. In particular:

- my eyes hurt and seem to dry up if I watch films - to the point where it is hard for me to watch a film all the way through, either at home or in the cinema

- my eyes dry up if I read for any great period of time

The existence of this website, and the discovery of some of the issues I have seen raised here, makes me realise I am not the only one with such problems.

I have spoken to an optician before about my dry eyes, but tests they carried out - involving squirting coloured dye on my eyes - found nothing wrong.

I know something is not quite right.

For starters, could anyone suggest easy paths I could go down to do something about it?

An optician does not have a medical background. Sounds more like you have seen a optometrist, as an optician basically sells glasses. But get your eyes examined by an ophthalmologist so you can get a proper diagnosis. Don't lose time by trying to self diagnose/treat.

Comment

Working...
    X