Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

Hi there, fellow red-eyes,

Just found this site and it's great, what a resource!

I've had blepharitis for around 30 years (yes, it was first noticed when I was 5, and I'm now getting towards 40!), but have seen a huge improvement by changing my diet, in the last few years. Even my partner has noticed the improvement (and this is a guy who can't tell whether or not I'm wearing makeup...).

Anyway, I'll try and get round to doing a post in the success stories section, as I know how frustrating this condition is- so maybe it will help someone else!

M.

hiya

would love to hear of your diet changes as im trying my best to change mine but finding it difficult as i just dont know what i should change or the correct food to eat,nightmare

hope to read it soon

kate

Comment

Hi Musetta

Originally posted by Musetta View Post
      Hi there, fellow red-eyes,

Just found this site and it's great, what a resource!

I've had blepharitis for around 30 years (yes, it was first noticed when I was 5, and I'm now getting towards 40!), but have seen a huge improvement by changing my diet, in the last few years. Even my partner has noticed the improvement (and this is a guy who can't tell whether or not I'm wearing makeup...).

Anyway, I'll try and get round to doing a post in the success stories section, as I know how frustrating this condition is- so maybe it will help someone else!

M.
      Welcome! Thank you for coming here and offering to share your success story with us! It must be incredible to have found some relief after so many years of suffering! I can't wait to hear what you say about how diet has helped you. Will you let us know when you have posted re diet on the success stories board? Thanks! Shell

Comment

Hi there, I just posted my experiences in the Success stories thread, so have a look if you are interested

Comment

Working...
        X