Mgd And Depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mgd And Depression

Hello my name is Lisa I'm 23 years old and I've been suffering from mgd bleph for about a year and its ruining my life. Ive been to dozens of eye docs and most of them seem like they dont have a good understanding of how to treat it. I've tried azasite, doxycycline, alrex, and basically every ointment available and nothing seems to work. My main symptom is swelling,and the dryness. My left eye is worse so it becomes more swollen and it makes me look almost deformed. Its severly affecting my social and work life and I cant help feeling like there no hope for me to get rid of this ailment. I cant live like this forever, its horrible. Hopefully I'll get some good advice on this site.

I know how you feel. It is the same experience that I have. Eye docs don't know what happened. I think I had MGD/Bleph from 2004-2005 because of lasik. Tried everything like you. Nothing worked. By miracle, it disappeared for three years (Late 2005-2008). I did not know what cured me. Starting 2009 till now, I am suffering dry eyes again 24/7. I still don't know what the heck makes my eye drys. I know it is very very very hard to live with the dry eye problem and we all needs our life back.
    I still believe that one day... you will be symptom free again.

Are you symptoms like mine?
    Please check out my thread.
    http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=11909

Thanks

Comment

dry eye can cause depression

I know the frustration of this condition having suffered with the severest symptoms for several months.............after having tried all the things that you used & listed, on my last trip to the dr. he finally prescribed a salve called FML.

I must say, this is the only thing that has helped considerably. I still use the warm compresses with baby shampoo, Soothe tears solution, GenTeal tears salve, and finally the FML which I apply am & pm.

I still continue on my regimen of vitamins and supplements as i do feel that they def. help also. Good luck to you and don't give up. (Just a hint, my dr. told me to use a clean wash rag each time i make a compress. I wash them separately with Clorox bleach and give them a double rinse).

Comment

Fml

FML and fucithamic acid was great for me too.

Comment

Working...
        X