Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi everybody,,nice forum.

I'm 30 years old from Scotland,I've had a blushing problem for 15 years and this had caused my ocular rosacea. This is ,in the most part, been a self diagnosis through research on the internet. I was hoping that I would have this curse licked by now, but alas,,, no.
    I've tried every eyedrop available in the UK,had ETS surgery for my blushing,punctal plugs in upper and lower lids,warm compresses, lids rolls, you name it...nothing had helped significantly. My last hope is Restasis. I really hope it's available in the UK soon.
    Glad to join the forum
    ps I hope i don't sound too depressed and pessimistic

robb

Hello Robb

Do not EVER worry that you sound pessimistic or depressing, because everyone of us has been there in one way or another and we all understand. That is allowed here and you can complain, cry, whine or whatever you want to do and no one will judge you for it. You will find some really interesting information here and some fun and funny posts too. You will also hear from some really nice people who can truely relate to what you are going through. There also might be some things that you haven't tried yet, or heard about that might help you. So welcome to this forum!

P.S. I have been to Scotland twice and I absolutely love it there!
    Last edited by Gaye; 01-Mar-2006, 18:39. Reason: added something

Comment

Working...
    X