Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome:-)

Hi:-)
    I,m a new user from Poland. I've had dry eyes for a year and now I'm really scared it will never go away. A year ago I was happy,cheerful woman,now I'm so unhappy with my eyes. My life is ruined and each day is a battle to survive and not to go crazy. I tried Restasis for 7 month, what is very difficult in Poland to get, but it did't help at all. Probably Your stories are similar-you wake up one day and there are no tears,you think that a week or two of treatment will solve a problem but then you see no hope for you. The worst for me is that there is no real reason why my eyes have become so dry. It's good to know there is a page for us because around me nobody has ever heard about such problem and people don't understand my situation. Doctors sayne day it will go away because you are healthy but I don't trust them.

Hi, Aga.

Most of us here know just what you are going through.

I hope that you find some good tips and some help from the posts of other people.

--Liz

Comment

Originally posted by liz56 View Post
      Hi, Aga.

Most of us here know just what you are going through.

I hope that you find some good tips and some help from the posts of other people.

--Liz
      I guess "this eye mess" has been done by lexapro but only one doctor said it was possible so maybe I'm just a hopeless case?

Comment

Working...
      X