New-Rice Bag Idea-questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New-Rice Bag Idea-questions

I've been suffering with dry eye pain for 1 year. It is very discouraging. I've tried a lot of things, some have given a little relief, but nothing has improved things very much. Finding this site and reading posts has been great. Finally someone understands. Thanks to everyone.

I tried a new rice bag idea today. I took a new Knee-hi nylon stocking. I put 1 Tablespoon of rice in the toe and tied a knot. I tied another knot about 1 - 1 1/2 inches from the first knot, then added another tablespoon of rice and tied a knot. It fits right in my tranquileyes. It only took 15 seconds to heat it in the microwave. I tried to attach a photo, but am not sure it worked. My vision is quite blurred and double when the eyes are bad (most of the time).

Since I work full time on a computer, taking needed breaks is difficult. I've thought of taking out one of the tranquilize eye pieces and using the heated rice or other treatment on one eye at a time so I can still work. Has anyone tried that?

I was interested in trying honey, but was confused as to where to put it. What does it mean by on the lid margins?

Thanks again for having this wonderful, full of knowledge and understanding site.
Working...
X