Nice to be back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to be back!!

Hello Rebecca: thank you so very much for sending me this link. It has been a while since my last note because I was finishing my master's degree. These past few weeks were extremely difficult for me because I started experiencing the "flashes" that announce a vitrious detachment and a possible retina detachment. Fortunaltely my retina is O.K. for now. Additionally I developed uveitis, so I was in extreme pain. What can I say, only that I was feeling terrible. Thank God I was able to survive, because He is faithful!!!!

I will keep in touch.

God bless you all

Jessica Adams

Hi Jessica!

Nice to "see" you! I'm so sorry about what you've been going through with the ol' eyeballs! Retina stuff... scary, and uveitis no fun. Argh. As if dry eye weren't enough eye trouble. Anyway, so glad to know you've come through things OK.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

If the worst has happened....

Jessica, as someone who has had 2 PVDs and the floaters that follow, I can tell you that after the heartbreak and shock of that, it is possible to block it out and not be bothered by it. There really are days/weeks which I do not notice my floaters, my mind has determined that they are irrelivant and I don't see them. The floaters are not tiny, they are HUGE and as I type this, I am seeing them but they really pale in comparrison to the pain and discomfort and loss of vision we get with dry (LASIKed)eyes.

Now having said all that, as soon as I can find a way to safely get rid of those floaters I would be first in line to do so, but dry eye is my 'focus' now.

best of luck
      Robert Hohlt, Jr.

Comment

Working...
      X