New from nc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from nc

Hello, My name is Toby, I have had dry eyes for 21 years. My eyes are strange, sometimes they are solid red and hurt all day. Then they will clear up and feel ok for awhile. I use drops every day and it helps, but like everone else here, I want my eyes back to normal. I have been to lots of eye doctors also, with the same results. I have read alot about the dr. in New York. I would like to hear from someone that has seen him and wonder if it is worth the trip to see him, maybe he could help me. I live in NC, but I will make the trip if he can help me. I wish everyone the best, Toby

Which dr.??

You might want to clarify. There is a Dr. Coade who practices the IPL and there is a Dr. Latkany?

Comment

Originally posted by baja272 View Post
      Hello, My name is Toby, I have had dry eyes for 21 years. My eyes are strange, sometimes they are solid red and hurt all day. Then they will clear up and feel ok for awhile. I use drops every day and it helps, but like everone else here, I want my eyes back to normal. I have been to lots of eye doctors also, with the same results. I have read alot about the dr. in New York. I would like to hear from someone that has seen him and wonder if it is worth the trip to see him, maybe he could help me. I live in NC, but I will make the trip if he can help me. I wish everyone the best, Toby
      Hi Toby and welcome.

What diagnoses have you received to date from the doctors you have seen so far? Sometimes each doctor sees one or more pieces but not all of it. Has anyone mentioned allergies? - Have you noticed any correlation between the redness and your use of drops? If you're referring to Dr. Latkany I think that's an area he works with a lot.

If you're anywhere near Charlotte, maybe you could PM me, there's a very good doctor that that may be able to help.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X