Hello and Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Thanks

Hello, I just found this site the other day and I'm so grateful it exists.

I have had dry eye for about five years seemingly getting worse all the time. I always had sensitive eyes but when I was about 43 it got worse. This site and forum is a wealth of information and support. I can relate to the stories of depression, hopelessness, lack of confidence and trying every treatment without success. Over the years I've "battled-on" staying active at work and in my community because as a husband and dad I felt I owed it to my family, but deep inside I'm a mess and would really like to just stay home at times with a warm compress at my side. My eye doctor who I actually like as a person was never very helpful.

All this time, I thought I was alone.

I'm so glad I found this site and look forward to reading all the info and posts and posting myself. This appears to me a community of very caring and thoughtful people.

Thanks to you all!!

Welcome, dlock.

Many of us know exactly what you mean in your post. I'm glad that you are here and have found this community. Rebecca and the folks here have helped me so much. I hope that you find some threads that give you practical ideas about how to cope and that you can get to the bottom of what is causing your unique set of symptoms.

Best,
    Liz

Comment

Working...
    X