Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheraLife

Hi guys

Has anybody ever tried TheraLife for treating Dry Eye? Ive seen the website and it seems too good to be true.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Lorraine

I really don't know anything about it. But, you know the old saying. "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is." I take whatever I read with a grain of salt until science proves effectiveness and safety.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Don't know anything about the product, but....

IF their methodology for their clinical trials is sound ... they show relatively significant improvement in symptoms when compared to placebo, and

The list of ingredients seems fairly logical, and pretty benign.

http://www.theralife.com/enhanced.html

Their notion of a "Total Solution" also seems reasonable.

http://www.theralife.com/totalsolutions.html

If I weren't already pretty full-up on supplements, I might consider these, if the price were right.

Comment

TheraLife Wrist??
        TheraLife Fatigue???
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I just looked for some information on Theralife and found this warning letter issued by the FDA: http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/s6383c.htm stating their product claims violate FDA regulations, the products are not recognized as safe and effective and that the company inappropriately uses the FDA logo on their website. I would be skeptical of a company that doesn't represent their products responsibly.

Comment

Originally posted by jlitton24
            I just looked for some information on Theralife and found this warning letter issued by the FDA: http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/s6383c.htm stating their product claims violate FDA regulations, the products are not recognized as safe and effective and that the company inappropriately uses the FDA logo on their website. I would be skeptical of a company that doesn't represent their products responsibly.
            This is kind of interesting. I do not see a date on the letter, but the violations cited in the letter are still on their website so presumably it is recent. If so, then I wonder if this is just a spot-check or part of a general crackdown. Theralife is by no means the only company with dry eye supplements making arguably medical claims without the traditional "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA etc etc" disclaimer. Perhaps it's really their (ab)use of the FDA logo that triggered it.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

I use Theralife for Dry Eyes

I have used Theralife for a couple of years now and it has really improved the dry, burning and sore eyes. It does not help with the redness but definitely helps most of the other symptoms of dry eyes. Before using Theralife there were many evenings when I had to go home and put warm compresses on my eyes because they were so sore. My eyes were much more sensative to light before I started using Theralife. I also have never had any side affects. It may not be for everyone but it sure has helped me.

Comment

TheraLife Eye - how it works for Chronic Dry Eye Relief

Hi Guys:

I have dry eyes, that is why I co-founded this company TheraLife 10 years ago. I tried eye drops, punctal plugs, nothing helped. The formula took years to develop, and the idea is to stimulate the tear secretion glands intracellularly to increase tear production. Balanced, sustainable tears. At the same time reduce inflammation.

I take TheraLife Eye along with Omega 3 Fish Oil, and Soy Isoflavon for hormone balance.

Chronic dry eye is a frustrating condition to manage. Too many eye drops seems to make eyes drier. Sometimes oily capsules alone do not help.

Seeing is believing. Here are some stories that might help you. TheraLife has been around for 10 years helping people who have tried everything from eye drops to punctal plugs, Restasis, eye gels,

For more success stories, please go to: http://www.theralife.com/testimonials.html

Here is a story that might help:

Chronic Dry Eye Success Story- Cornea Abrasion, Restasis, Punctal Plugs - Finally TheraLife Eye Relief

"I have been struggling with a severe chronic dry eye condition, diagnosed by my ophthalmologist, for nearly two years now. None of the treatments prescribed worked for me - not punctal plugs or Restasis. It was so bad that I was receiving corneal abrasions, forcing me to miss work and spend many days lying in bed with my eyes closed. While the Lotemax I was prescribed for the corneal abrasions does help, it is a steroid drop and is not be used on a long-term basis because of the potential side-effects (glaucoma, etc.) My eyes were also extremely sensitive to the sun, even with my sunglasses on. I was beginning to feel totally helpless, as if the quality of my life was slipping away from me, and I couldn't do anything to stop it! That changed the day I discovered TheraLife Eye Enhanced while researching my chronic dry eye condition on the computer. I was very hopeful that this was going to be the turning point for me, and I'm thrilled to say that it was!! I am noticing a marked improvement in my eye condition since starting the TheraLife Eye Enhanced and the TheraLife Fish Oil, having been on it for two months now. I'm so very grateful that I discovered this wonderful product. It is changing my life for the better, one day at a time! "

Sincerely,

SSR from Michigan
                Dr. Lily C. Yang
                TheraLife Inc
                101 N. First Street, Suite 287
                Los Altos, CA 94022
                1-877-917-1989 toll free US
                (650) 949-6080 International

Comment

Working...
                X