Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Should I keep using Restasis?

I have been diagnosed with secondary Sjogren's and was started on both
    Restasis and Doxycyclene (along with Lotemax and Evoxac). Recently I saw an ad for Restasis saying something like "Restasis has not been tested for use along with steroid medications." I called the manufacturer and all they would say was that is was "a matter of opinion" and that "medical opinions differ." She confirmed that they have NOT tested their product for use along with steroid drops but would say no more. I am hoping that someone out there has information about this? I hate being a guinea pig, especially with my eyes. Thank you so much. Silver Kat

Originally posted by silverkat View Post
    I have been diagnosed with secondary Sjogren's and was started on both
    Restasis and Doxycyclene (along with Lotemax and Evoxac). Recently I saw an ad for Restasis saying something like "Restasis has not been tested for use along with steroid medications." I called the manufacturer and all they would say was that is was "a matter of opinion" and that "medical opinions differ." She confirmed that they have NOT tested their product for use along with steroid drops but would say no more. I am hoping that someone out there has information about this? I hate being a guinea pig, especially with my eyes. Thank you so much. Silver Kat
    People have been using Restasis with Lotemax for many years.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X