Hi from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the UK

Hi everyone, my name's TroubledSaint. I'm male, live in the UK, 32 years old and have been a dry eye sufferer for about 7 years. I'm at my wits end trying to sort out my dryness, so I have come here for some restbite and advice

Originally posted by TroubledSaint View Post
    Hi everyone, my name's TroubledSaint. I'm male, live in the UK, 32 years old and have been a dry eye sufferer for about 7 years. I'm at my wits end trying to sort out my dryness, so I have come here for some restbite and advice
    Hi - I'm UK also welcome!

Myt advice - take a good look around and develop a routine that you think might relive your symptoms and try it for a while. One persons routine is anothers torture!

Take it easy

Ellis
    The magic gloop IS out there somewhere - right?

Comment

Thanks. What do you mean by "start a routine"? Sorry, I'm a bit new to all of this........

Comment

Hi

You say you are trying sort out the dryness; tell us what you have tried so far.

Comment

I have tried; Lacra-lube, Thera-Tears drops (just bought some gel to try) Opticrom (because I suffer from allergies such as dust mite and pollen) even tried wiping my eyes out with warm water and cotton wool.........

Comment

Working...
          X