Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member with Chronic Dry Eye, Night Time Dry Eye

Hi:

I am new here at the forum. I have chronic dry eye for more than 10 years. I use to wear contact lenses most of my life. I had cataract surgery which basically corrected the near sightedness - I am no longer wearing contacts.

More than 10 years ago. I tried eye drops, eye gels, plugs, Restasis, nothing seems to work. Eyes became drier and drier the more eye drops I used. Being a scientist, I sought to resolve this difficulty by exploring to increase tear secretion from inside out, more than just providing oily substances to thicken the tear. My partner and I founded TheraLife nearly 10 years ago. We have helped many dry eye patients over the years.

I joined this forum trying to be helpful and share my personal experiences. I have noticed several postings on TheraLife and I hope to be able to provide additional information that maybe useful.

Thank you!
    Dr. Lily C. Yang
    TheraLife Inc
    101 N. First Street, Suite 287
    Los Altos, CA 94022
    1-877-917-1989 toll free US
    (650) 949-6080 International

Welcome to the club! I am also a scientist and take a very thorough and analytical approach to treating my dry eye. No decision is made between me and my dr before I first do a thorough pubmed search! It's nice to have the scientists and physicians fill in the gaps in the information that's out there.

Comment

Working...
    X