Newbie here - Las Vegan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here - Las Vegan

Had LASIK 10/27. Suffering with dry eye since 3 days after and I never had it before. On Restasis, TheraTears, Oasis, Refresh and Lotemax. Tried the Tranquileyes mask - a disaster. It kep slipping and I would wake up with it poking my in the eye. Allergic to Systane. Have four ductal plugs. Cannot drive at night yet and this fatigue is awful. I sleep 14 hours a day. I think it's the Restasis. Any help or suhhestions out there for me?

Suzie

DO NOT READ ANY POSTS OF POST-LASIK SUFFERERS. IT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL REALLY DOWN. one day it will go away

Comment

Re: fatigue from restasis?

I've never heard of restasis causing fatigue. Is this a "common" side effect? Has anyone else had this happen?

I was just wondering if you've been tested for autoimmune diseases? Fatigue can be associated with, for example, Sjogrens.

Comment

Yes, I have ankylosing spondylitis and asthma. I read somewhere of someone complaining about fatigue and Restasis so I stopped it for 2 days and fel lots of energy but the dryness was so bad I started it again. Still on all four meds,
        A steam room really helpd me over Thanksgiving weekend so we're putting one in the house in the hopes it will make my eyes better.

Comment

Working...
        X