Hello from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oklahoma

Hello, I am new here, back in December I was first told I had blockage in my lower eye lids, after going to the eye doctor for irritation and eye spasms. I was put on artificial tears and azasite. I tried Azasite for 30 days and had no luck with it. Now I am trying 10 days of Lotemax and 3 months of Tears Again Hydrate.

I turn 33 in 2 months and have had firbomyligia for 20 years so was really kinda disheartened today when the doctor told me I had chronic dry eye syndrome, so here I am.

Originally posted by Felelith View Post
    Hello, I am new here, back in December I was first told I had blockage in my lower eye lids, after going to the eye doctor for irritation and eye spasms. I was put on artificial tears and azasite. I tried Azasite for 30 days and had no luck with it. Now I am trying 10 days of Lotemax and 3 months of Tears Again Hydrate.

I turn 33 in 2 months and have had firbomyligia for 20 years so was really kinda disheartened today when the doctor told me I had chronic dry eye syndrome, so here I am.
    hi, my problems started when I turned 32, I am 33 now. my life has changed. I used to be happy with a big smile on my face. now I am not able to smile any more. what is the cause of your dry eye?

Comment

Working...
    X