New, very dry, nothing's helping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuzCat View Post
    Well, I guess I'm hanging on for those Oasis drops to be back in stock, Rebecca!
    Sorry... been backordered a lot lately. Please though, don't hesitate to get them from oasistears.com when I'm out, hate for anybody to be delaying feeling better!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Oasis don't seem to deliver outside the USA, and don't have a distributor in Israel - that's part of why you're so wonderful!
      One of my friends is bound to be travelling to Europe or the USA soon, and I'll have them bring me some back.

I just want to check before I order - Could each vial of Oasis Tears Plus last me most of the day? It's expensive compared with others, so I want to be sure. $22 for 30 vials - 1 a day? It would work out more economical than my Viscotears Gel, and hopefully work. [3 minutes later...]Oh darn it. I just tried. They need a "Physician Referral Code". Marvellous. Oh heck. I'll have to wait as I don't have a US or European opthalmologist. Grrrr.
      Last edited by SuzCat; 20-Aug-2011, 23:54. Reason: mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by SuzCat View Post
        Oasis don't seem to deliver outside the USA, and don't have a distributor in Israel
        So sorry - I keep forgetting this! I am expecting more of both types on Wednesday... however it's a small shipment and the system won't notify people who have requested notification because I'm afraid I might run out before they order. So the best way to get a shipment on Wednesday would be to go ahead and place the order, then it will ship as soon as I have it (Weds afternoon). I should have plenty more to not run out again by Friday or Monday.

I just want to check before I order - Could each vial of Oasis Tears Plus last me most of the day?
        I know plenty of people who manage on one a day... depends how much you need.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Ordering now! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X