Hello there !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there !

My name is Steve. I'm 24 years old and from germany. I've been suffering from Keratoconjunctivitis sicca and posterior blepharitis for almost 2 years now plus severe burning sensations and head aches
    I study "Integrative Health Promotion", which is mainly about keeping your health and how to change your lifestyle to reduce your risk for certain diseases like coronary heart diseases, COPD etc. which are mainly caused by unhealthy living.
    It's also useful for coping with chronic diseases and to have a meaningful life.

I'm currently on 0.15% hyaluronic acid eyedrops, 0.05% Cyclosporine A 2x a day and Tears Again lipid spray.
    I'm lucky I don't need Restasis, certain drug stores can produce their own Ciclosporine A formulations who irritate the eye less.

Anyhow I am looking forward to have contact with other patients, mainly because there are simply none with this condition in my environment I could have contact to.

Hi Steve and welcome! Sorry you have reason to be here especially at your young age!

Sounds like a very interesting area of study!!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X