Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the bottom of the planet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the bottom of the planet!

Hi my name is Steven, I am 46 and I live in Cape Town, South Africa.

I have been suffering with recurrent corneal erosions for about 7 years. I am looking for any practical tips and sage advice that folks can give me to help me cope with it.
    It is also great to be among people who appreciate the horrible pain and fear that comes along with this condition.

I am glad to be here.........

Steven

Hi Steven,

Welcome! I'm sorry you haven't had replies yet... sometimes it's just the day of the week or time of the day that makes all the difference to whether somebody sees a post and responds.

I haven't suffered RCE myself but I have been in dry eye states where I lived in fear of erosions. Bad place to be!

A few thoughts for you -

1) Check out Liz56' posts and her blog.
    2) Check out the RCE forum if you haven't already.
    3) In the dry eye shop, check out the Q&A sections on some of the night eyewear products like tranquileyes, onyx/quartz and the Escape sleep mask - some users with RCE sometimes make very detailed commentaries of what worked and not in their situation.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

hi steven,

welcome! this is the no.1 place to be whenever you have to deal with dry eye.
      people here are hospitable and many are very knowledgeable as well. its just your best source for information.
      not many words of welcome till this point though. this is not typical for the people on this site. i guess,like rebecca already said,many people have missed your introduction...

patrick...

Comment

Working...
      X