Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe dry eye syndrome and dry throat is almost curable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe dry eye syndrome and dry throat is almost curable!

Happy New Year for 2012! SEVERE DRY EYE SYNDROME AND DRY THROAT IS ALMOST CURABLE!

Diagnosed with SEVERE Dry Eye Syndrome seven months ago. After weeks of suffering with wrong doctors, and wrong plugs that were uncomfortable and falling out, I changed doctors, and got four SmartPlugs that are semi-permanent and do not fall out. (For you South Floridians I recommend Cleveland Clinic inWeston and Dr. Gailitis in Margate) . At the same time that I received the SmartPlugs (this may sound crazy but it works) I began treatment with an acupuncturist (For you South Floridians –Acupuncturist Dr. Ding in Lauderhill, Florida – 954-747-7800 – he takes some insurances) and am now back to reading, using the computer, driving and swimming. It took about a month of twice a week treatments and I am still going to see how much better I can get.

I had also developed multiple chemical sensitivities where just smelling pool chlorine made my eyes feel like there were pieces of glass in them. Now I am back to swimming with no problem. The anxiety from having severe Dry Eye Syndrome also gave me overactive bladder, insomnia, extremely dry throat, and an addiction to Ambien that the acupuncturist cured. Eye dryness is mild although I’ve still got the plugs in, but with further treatments, I am hoping that two plugs might be able to be removed. I have found that attaching a magnifying mirror to the headboard of my bed with clamps so I can easily administer genteal eye cream followed by a warm wash cloth compress to seal it in, in the a.m. and p.m., does the trick. I only use Restasis nightly, and Oasis Tears Plus (from Internet or some eye docs) is good on the go. Supplements include MaxiTears ( from Internet) and of course, omega 3s. Padded glasses and sunglasses (Wiley X from Internet) help with wind.
Working...
X