Get a Kindle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a Kindle.

I was an avid reader and due to the dryness I had not read in years. I started using a Kindle about a year ago and the results have been unbelievable. I can now read for an hour or two at a time.This summer I read 3 books during a weeks vacation. It used to take several days to get through Time magazine and I can do it in one sitting. It has been a Godsend.

I agree but would like to add that the new Kindle Fire is not dry eye friendly as it does not have the matte screen that is easy to read and easy on the eyes.

Comment

Do you mean reading in Kindle is better for your eyes than reading in paper?

Comment

I got a Kindle, because backlit screens really hurt my eyes, but I still like reading on paper the best. I love the Kindle, though. It is almost as good as paper.

Comment

I love my Kindle. Mine is the original style with e-ink, not the Fire (which is a tablet and has the same lighting problems as a computer).

Besides the e-ink being so easy on the eyes, the ability to change the font size and spacing between the lines is what made me a believer. It is so much easier to read, especially at night when my eyes are very tired.

I had just about given up reading at night because the words on the page of regular books would blur and my eyes would ache. Now I just make the font larger and I can read at night.

I love the Kindle.

Scout

Comment

I love my Kindle too!

Comment

Working...
            X