hi to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi to everyone

My name is cooky. I am 65 and have dry eyes related to rheumatoid, fibromyalgia, the meds I take and environment. Right now I use Naphcon A which sometimes helps. I have not found an OTC drop for dryness only that helps much. Mostly I try different ones and use hot compresses when I am in distress but nothing on a daily basis.

My hubby is retired and does a lot of carpentry. The dust and paints, and I would imagine the mold on the wood drives my eyes crazy. Sitting in a car with air or heat is REALLY bad. So is any shopping area (groan). Wind (ugh) is horrible. Hubby thinks I am a whiner and does not have a clue.

I have always read the forum notes but have not participated because of time. We just bot a motor home and I need to get a pair of glasses that will allow me to ride in it comfortably. Right now I use a pair of sunglasses that fit over my regular glasses and I also have a pair of goggles that bike riders wear to fit over my glasses.

So... can anyone help me buy a pair that I can have my prescription put in? One for sun and a pair for when I don't need sunglasses but I need the protection. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you all for listening.

Hugs and blessings,
    cooky
Working...
X