oliveoil54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oliveoil54

Hello....I have been having problems with extremely dry & agitated eyes. I have been retired for 3 years now and I am a learning coach for my grand-daughter. I have been told by my ophthalmologist that I don't blink all the way. I have noticed here lately that when I get teary eyed (emotional), my eyes only become moist...there are no tears per say. So I am hoping to find some things I can do to help me in these areas.
    Last edited by oliveoil54; 11-Apr-2012, 12:41.

Hi,

This is my first time on this site. I have the same challenge with blinking. Nor does my right eye close all the way. I had surgery on my right eyelid 20 years ago (now 45 yrs old) and suffering terribly with blepharitis for the past 18 months.

Restatis, and giving your eyes a rest will help during the day. Take time to stop and blink with full effort to open and close your eyes. IDK..... I am still searching too....

I will let you know what I find out. I just joined the site today.

Jackie

Comment

Thank you so very much for responding Ms Ruby. I am also doing more research. I have my yearly check-up for my eyes coming up at the end of this month. I hope he can tell me a little more also.

Comment

Working...
      X