Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red and depressed. Desperately seeking help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please contact me for more information as I would be happy to talk with your or help in any way I can. My number is 877-693-7939.
    Rebecca's given you her number so I'd be 'phoning too or, after the parent talk, they could 'phone for advice on the best docs to see so no time is wasted.

I wouldn't use contact lenses at all on a course of steroids. After 1/2 hour it won't have dispersed because it soaks into the cornea a bit. They shouldn't give us steroids without an eye exam by a qualified ophthalmologist to check for other causes which the optometrists don't seem to be trained in, as Joseph said.

Everyone looks cuter and brainier at work/school in glasses so that should be worth some grade points...

Good luck with this - we want you fixed and happy
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Really? Lotemax actually helped my contact lens wear, I was able to wear them a few hours longer than usual if I had put it in that day. I honestly don't think that I look better, but no one seems to notice. Guess it's all in my head. Thank you!

Comment

You're getting some really good advice lovestruck but I must say that I admire your maturity in seeking answers to your problems and taking matters into your own hands, I really hope that your parents take you seriously and that you get the medical attention that you so desperately need...F/G

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
          X