New kid on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kid on the block

I just found your forum and have been busy all day catching up on all things "Dry Eye". For the last year I've had dry eyes, dry mouth, and hoarse voice. Labs show neg for Sjogrens but may still need to see a rheumatologist. Haven't had a biopsy yet. I've been referred to Boston Foundation for scleral lenses but am dragging my feet a bit. Still haven't tried the serum tears. What kind of feed back have you heard on this treatment?

I do have Sjogren's, negative lab, positive biopsy. I have been using serum tears for 5 months or so and they are one of the things that does help me. My corneas do not show dry spots ever since I have been on them and although I am not 'cured' they do help, more than the restasis I would say and about the same as having all 4 puncta plugged. It all adds up to where I can function fairly well and lead a rather normal life. I expect to be on them for life. Another member compared it to a diabetic being on insulin. They are not something I will ever cut out of my arsenal and I highly recommend trying them...cheers....F/G

Comment

Working...
    X