Custom Moisture Chambers in Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Moisture Chambers in Southern California

Does anybody have any suggestions? I live in the LA area and am struggling a lot at work in a windy environment, but with lots of professional meetings, it's not an environment where goggles would be OK to wear.

I saw SAAG had some really great moisture chambers made in Canada, and I'm looking for something like that near here.

I wish you find one Laurel.

Here in Brazil I can't find one in the entire country

Comment

I printed Saag's instructions, bought some clear vinyl at a hobby store, and took everything to a WalMart optical. They were happy to help. The glasses blocked the wind well, and weren't really that noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by PAllen View Post
        I printed Saag's instructions, bought some clear vinyl at a hobby store, and took everything to a WalMart optical. They were happy to help. The glasses blocked the wind well, and weren't really that noticeable.
        Where are SAAG instructions? I only found her glasses pictures.

Comment

You can go to the website dryeyepain and they have instructions on the website. Also there is an optician in Long Island, NY that makes them all the time. If you contact him he will mail you instructions. His name and number are listed on the dry eye pain website. That is what I did and found a local optician to make them. Best of luck
          Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Here's the post with Saag's instructions. http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...ot-in-Winnipeg

Lots of good information in this post. the instructions are item #19.
            Last edited by PAllen; 25-Sep-2012, 16:32. Reason: Added item #.

Comment

I had plans to go to NY to see Scott for Moisture Chamber glasses and he mailed me the intructions and what I did is starting calling headquaters like Thoma and Sutton eye glasses and told them what I needed and where I lived and they put me in contact with someone that use to make these glasses right in my city of Cincinnati. I went to him and gave him instuctions and he is working on them now I cant wait. There is probably someone right where you live just start calling the main places and one person will lead to another then finally you should find someone Good Luck

Comment

I spent a day calling local opticians and finally found one willing to take on the challenge. His name is JD Massengale at Plaza Vision Center in Dallas, Tx. I just want to put his name out there in case anyone in the north Texas area needs these glasses. He is truly a generous person to make them.
                Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Working...
                X