Dry Eyes Sojgerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eyes Sojgerns

Hi! Nice website! I've had about 12 months of " you know what." Many painful health problems, including getting the dx of Sojgrens, which I'm not even sure how to spell! I have a hx of lupus. My eyes have been dry for years, but have gone into hyper drive the last six months, but oddly, mostly on the right side. Also on the right side I have facial nerve pain after some questionable dental work.
    My eye doc told me to use Theratears several times a day and the gel at night.
    Yesterday, I woke up and my right eye was a little swollen and the lid was 1/2 down and stayed that way most of the day. It burned much worse than usual.
    Can someone recommend a preservative free drop for the day and most importantly a preservative free gel for at night? Thank you.

i use theratears in the day pres free vials.. i have tried everything.. i just started using refresh pm in my right eye even in the days i need it-i have sjogrens too and it seems mine goes from one eye for about a year or so and than goes to the other eye..its frustrating. good luck..its mostly trial and error. i like theratears cause they seem to last long on the eye plus the vials contain more so it goes a long way compared to refresh.
    Jenny

Comment

Thank you Jenny. Last night I used something all natural from Whole Foods and it seemed to work well. I'm totally confused. But, I suspect preservatives are a big NO NO for me. I'll look for the preservative free Theratears in the vials. Do you use one vial a day? Did your Sjorgrens seem to come out of no where? I did have dry eye for a long time, but the dry mouth and mild achiness and fatigue just showed up one day, along with the right eye worsening. Previously, the dry eye was no big deal, just needed drops now and again. Also, can folks with Sjorgrens wear contacts? How long have you been diagnosed? I wear mine 1x a month now.

Comment

Working...
      X