Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member (dry eyes due to Sjogrens)

Hello
    I have been suffering dry eyes for years due to Sjogrens. I have plugs, use Restasis and Refresh eye drops.
    When times are bad, i'll use warm compress. Right now I'm looking for either Wiley x or 7eye glasses. I tried them at the store but they all don't seem to fit snugly especially at the nose bridge. Wiley x blink and airrage and Whirlwind from 7eye are ok but still not snugly. Any recommendations as I will be going for a long trip on an airplane.
    Thank you and good luck to everyone.

May Be Able to Help

Originally posted by mani2 View Post
    Hello
    I have been suffering dry eyes for years due to Sjogrens. I have plugs, use Restasis and Refresh eye drops.
    When times are bad, i'll use warm compress. Right now I'm looking for either Wiley x or 7eye glasses. I tried them at the store but they all don't seem to fit snugly especially at the nose bridge. Wiley x blink and airrage and Whirlwind from 7eye are ok but still not snugly. Any recommendations as I will be going for a long trip on an airplane.
    Thank you and good luck to everyone.
    Hi,
    I have the same diagnosis of Sojgren's and finally found a pair of sunglasses that work. They are called Liberty Sport Sunglasses, The Name is called Rider #203. They were developed for motorcyles, etc. They fit snuggly and tighter on my face. They are foam lined. I also could not find Wiley's that fit my face. In fact I ordered a clear pair for the inside since I like them so much. Would love to talk with you sometime especially since we both have the same condition. Please feel free to e-mail me privately at stewart.s@sbcglobal.net. Love to talk with you and share treatments and ideas. Good luck with the glasses.
    By the way mine are prescription.

Comment

Working...
    X