please give advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please give advice

hello again,well i wanted to write a post after my doctors visit with the ophthalmologist,he looked in my eyes with a huge device and lifted my lids up and looked at lower lids,then he swabbed my one eye and he said he feels confident that it is an allergic conjunctivitis,can anyone elaborate on that? i was giving tobradex and told to use it correctly,not like i did the first time,i got scared because i read it could damage your hearing,any news on that?,i guess just looking for advice,any help,because i am not familiar with eye issues,i cant understand why the allergic reaction hasn't cleared,i am not doing anything different,threw out makeup,changed pillows,he told me it would not go on its own,it has been 6 weeks,any advice please,you guys are so educated because of what you went through,where as i am not,please shed some light to others who are in the dark and scared,thank you
    Last edited by bootsy7; 09-Dec-2015, 15:53.

I have been dealing with this for about four months, a lot of inflammation due to allergic conjunctivitis - my eye doc says it will take months to resolve. As my eyes are already dry it complicates recovery.

Comment

Did your eyes itch? itching is the first symptoms for ocular allergy. But wihout swab test , i wouldnot trust my doctor about allergy. The think its that due to the papillae under eyelids i presume but they never know if its allergy related or just dry eyes related...

Comment

Working...
      X