Hi - EBMD suffererer here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - EBMD suffererer here!

Hi there - great to have found this site! My EBMD started 10 years ago. I've been abrasion free for over 3 years until 2 weeks ago where I had my longest and worst flare up pretty much healed now but I'm so scared of it happening again! I was back at the eye clinic at my local hospital today and they said all I can do is keep my eyes well lubricated! So here I am - it's great to know I'm not alone. I've never met anyone who understands what it's like and not many of the Drs seem sympathetic. I'm in Scotland, UK. Looking forward to being here!

Honestly didn't know what ebmd is and had to Google it, it's not a term I see thrown around here a lot. When you were abrasion free for ten years did you suffer from any major dryness, pain, or other issues ?

Comment

Oops sorry for the jargon lol it was 3 years I was abrasion free, in that time I kept up with artificial tears and if my eyes felt dry I put in extra but other than that I didn't really have any bother, in fact I forgot how horrible it is!!

Comment

Working...
      X