Use of Creatine Monohydrate For Eye Comfort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use of Creatine Monohydrate For Eye Comfort

I have done multiple start-stop cycles to prove to myself that the difference I feel in comfort is in fact correlated with the use of Creatine. Through my reaserch; I have found there are no proven long term side effects to date from the use of this supplement. Although you can expect to gain10-15 lbs of water weight, as it is a cell volumizer. In my opinion, that is out weighed by the increase of comfort and minimal amount of artificial tear drops required over my PROSE devices. Give it a try and report your findings!! PS-Follow the typical loading directions to feel the full response.

Originally posted by Mikeyjh81 View Post
    I have done multiple start-stop cycles to prove to myself that the difference I feel in comfort is in fact correlated with the use of Creatine. Through my reaserch; I have found there are no proven long term side effects to date from the use of this supplement. Although you can expect to gain10-15 lbs of water weight, as it is a cell volumizer. In my opinion, that is out weighed by the increase of comfort and minimal amount of artificial tear drops required over my PROSE devices. Give it a try and report your findings!! PS-Follow the typical loading directions to feel the full response.
    what a great idea...can’t believe I’ve never thought about this. Do you use micronized monohydrate, any specific brand? I haven’t bought supplements in over two years and I haven’t bought creatine in 10. So smart, I’m going to try it and report back to this thread. I like dymatize as a company, I may just start there.

Comment

Awesome, Keep us posted!! I use Muscle Tech ultra pure micronized monohydrate. Requires very little
      powder. I also put it in orange juice as the sugars are supposed to increase absorption.
      Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
      X