I am from the Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am from the Philippines

Hello everyone! I am from the Philippines, I am a Filipino. I am 31 years old, male, and I believe I am suffering from Dry Eye!

This really stressed me. It really affected the quality of my life. I'm so scared, as I have been getting the following symptoms for the past 2 and a half weeks now:

1. Throbbing feeling on the top of my head when I am reading something off a computer! I work in the corporate world for the last 10 years of my career, and I work 10 -12 hours a day in front of a computer!
    2. Also, for some reason, I get blurry vision when panning from one slightly distant object to a more distant object (e.g., when moving my head forward to eat pasta). It's like my eyes have become slow in focusing objects, like there's a delay. When I eat, and I look at the stuff on top of the table (cup of water, a piece of ham on a plate, etc.), for some reason my eyes don't get the focus done faster than normal from one object to another. My eyes get blurry vision panning objects.
    3. Fatigue at around 4pm onwards. Heavy feeling on my eyes. And headache! I even will undergo MRI to ensure that this has got nothing to do with my brains!

This forum has helped me a lot. I have read some tips here that has helped me in the past two days now (buying swimming goggles). I also can sympathize with all of you here! Let's fight this disease together!

Right now, I am wearing swimming goggles, and motorcycle goggles too, when I am at home and in the hospital and in the mall, and they have helped me a lot, though it's kind of annoying that sometimes the goggles get foggy. I also don't know how I will be perceived in the office when I wear these.

Question on the Dry Eye Shop, can they ship outside of the US?

Regards,
    TheIdealist

Hello theidealist, I'm new here, too. I can only suggest going to your eye doctor. I remember reading symptoms like yours, so you're not alone. Hopefully your problem is easy to solve and not because of something pressing on your brain or eyes. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Working...
    X