Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanjoaquin

username: sanjoaquin
    will blepharoplasty stop my eyelids from sticking to my eyeballs? my thinking is that my eyelids are so heavy i have this problem only at night and if i take a nap during the day. i get up and down often at night and have to use eyedrops or water to get my eyes to open without causing pain. sometimes i forget and try to open my eyes and it is quite painful. the whole eyeball hurts. my ophthalmologist suggested blepharoplasty. does anyone think this will help? after reading some of your comments, i am thinking the ceiling fans we use in the house could be part of the cause. we have small window a/c's as well but it is very hot in he San Joaquin valley. i try to wear safety goggles at night but sometimes they come off if ia m able to get to sleep. i don't believe i need any surgery at this stage of the game. i would never have my eyes worked on if it wasn't for a medical reason even though insurance will pay. what you SEE is what you get. any insight is appreciated.

I hope someone answers and think there are people here who have had this surgery. Sorry it took so long to say welcome! I don't have problems at night, but know that some people tape their eyes closed, and others wear moisture goggles. Maybe check Rebecca's list of things available on this site: https://www.dryeyeshop.com/nighttime...s-etc-c74.aspx

Waving, and sending good wishes from your fellow SJV resident.

Comment

Working...
    X