Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain and burning sensation on the head

Hello Dears

I am also dry eye patient for a year I have also headache beside standart dry eye pains , this headache is really different because when I feel dryness on my eyes (nowadays on left eye) the pain stars like burning on the top of my head with a little area

I am wondering that if there is anybody else who has the same pain or not

Thanks.

Originally posted by jasonbourne06 View Post
    Hello Dears

I am also dry eye patient for a year I have also headache beside standart dry eye pains , this headache is really different because when I feel dryness on my eyes (nowadays on left eye) the pain stars like burning on the top of my head with a little area

I am wondering that if there is anybody else who has the same pain or not

Thanks.

by the way I have 4 plugs on my eyes and most of the time my eyes full of tears (I look like crying )

Comment

Hi Jasonbourne,
      I too get headaches most of the time, and my face feels like its burning all the time(got Ocular Rosarea too) and this burning goes to top of my head. I get no tears though(lower plugs done), so a little jealous that youve got loads of tears. This Dry Eye Sympton seems to have different affects on different people.

Comment

Originally posted by Karlie1 View Post
        Hi Jasonbourne,
        I too get headaches most of the time, and my face feels like its burning all the time(got Ocular Rosarea too) and this burning goes to top of my head. I get no tears though(lower plugs done), so a little jealous that youve got loads of tears. This Dry Eye Sympton seems to have different affects on different people.
        Hello Karlie

Thanks for replying yes my eyes full of tears but tears quality is not good I think because even though there is much tears I don t feel comfortable anyway I said headache but dont think this headache like migraine Click image for larger version

Name:	pain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	155819or normal pain this is really strange please take a look attached file

I think the pain is not realated to my brain I feel the pain exactly under the skin ( on my head)
        Last edited by jasonbourne06; 04-Aug-2015, 01:51.

Comment

beside this pain and burning sensation there is another problem

if I stay infront of computer more than an hour my face and eyes becoming numb

Comment

Hello Karlie

Thanks for replying yes my eyes full of tears but tears quality is not good I think because even though there is much tears I don t feel comfortable anyway I said headache but dont think this headache like migraine [ATTACH]670[/ATTACH]or normal pain this is really strange please take a look attached file

I think the pain is not realated to my brain I feel the pain exactly under the skin ( on my head)
            Sounds like what I have, Ocular Rosarea, its a skin complaint that also can affect the eyes. But also i get the feeling that my eyes are causing me to be "on edge" all the time, which feels results like burning skin. Have you seem a dermitologist?..in September I have an appointment in London to maybe get a course of IPL.Like yourself, I have this illness not long, and just trying to get thru one day after the other. Its tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Karlie1 View Post
              Sounds like what I have, Ocular Rosarea, its a skin complaint that also can affect the eyes. But also i get the feeling that my eyes are causing me to be "on edge" all the time, which feels results like burning skin. Have you seem a dermitologist?..in September I have an appointment in London to maybe get a course of IPL.Like yourself, I have this illness not long, and just trying to get thru one day after the other. Its tough.

you mean some skin problems cause dry eye ? if yes I remembered somehting about it . last year, before I became dry eye patient I used some creams for my hair the cream was burning my hair and my head about 2 hours after applying and I was washing my head by the way I am sure my eyes got some creams I don t know may be due to the cream it started beside this I have pollen allergy and 5 years I used some medicine like atarax ,xyzal etc. I am computer engineer I spent also so much time infront of computer I don t know what it is the reason

and and the most interesting problem that I have is not to look smart phones only 10 seconds iphone ,samsung.... if I continue my eyes locking I can t even turn right and left or up and down
              Last edited by jasonbourne06; 04-Aug-2015, 03:40.

Comment

Thanks Karlie I will see a dermitologist asap

Comment

Hey Jasonbourne06,

I have the same symptoms. Has there been any relief? Do tell us about your progress

Thanks,
                  Beige

Comment

Originally posted by Beige3 View Post
                    Hey Jasonbourne06,

I have the same symptoms. Has there been any relief? Do tell us about your progress

Thanks,
                    Beige

Beige hi

Actually I tried a lot of pain killers but no relief I only try to keep my eyes wet with its tears as soon as I feel dryness the pain starts but my doctor told me I can make injection (detox) to block neurons in order not to feel pain over there you can ask it

Get well soon

Comment

Hi Jason, just wondering do you wear glasses? I also feel some kind of headache/pain around my eyes since I got my dry eyes. I can differentiate between the pain and dryness now. Recently, I found out that taking off my glasses helps with the pain/headache for me. I am not sure for you though, just giving my 2cents.

Comment

Hello Hantzec

Thanks for answering , I don t wear glassess my eyes are ok doctor said no myopic, no hpermetroic but I am sure this pain is related to dryness , as soon as I feel dryness on my left eye the burning starts top of my head as I explained in the previous message and after burning I feel pain over there

no solution yet

Comment

Hello Hantzec

Thanks for answering , I don t wear glassess my eyes are ok doctor said no myopic, no hpermetroic but I am sure this pain is related to dryness , as soon as I feel dryness on my left eye the burning starts top of my head as I explained in the previous message and after burning I feel pain over there

no solution yet

How are you feeling now Jason?

Comment

Working...
                          X