Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25yo with dry eye

^ Weird.

Hey, Im 25 years old as well and a female so I totally get where your coming from. I have never taken the birth control pill but have always taken the Depo ( injection) and had the marina coil for 3 years.

I am also negative for Sjogrens. It has been a long battle. I have tried lots of treatments. I am currently trying PRP eye drops. Have you tested your hormone levels? I am also in the process of getting this sorted. Feel free to private message me! I know how horrible this can be x

Hi I think the previous poster is just a wind up merchant. The original post was from 5 years ago. I really wish there was some kind of mechanism in place where you cannot resurrect archived posts like this, this forum is not a joke.

Comment

Hi all, I saw that a new user was randomly resurrecting old threads. I've deleted their posts and banned them but it left some responses in their wake so I've moved this one to a new thread of its own.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Alix You are so right. I have scanned through the settings though and didn't find any way to control it.

Incidentally, we get a TON of crap posted by spammers as "guest" that has to be deleted every day. Once in awhile one of them manages to successfully register and then we're down to needing people to notice and flag when something is wrong.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Alix View Post
          Hi I think the previous poster is just a wind up merchant. The original post was from 5 years ago. I really wish there was some kind of mechanism in place where you cannot resurrect archived posts like this, this forum is not a joke.
          I’ve resurrected Old posts because I felt they weee relevant to my situation and I wanted other properties see them. I’m realizing now, doesn’t matter my intent, it clutters up the threads. I did that a handful of times and feel like an idiot now lol.

Comment

Working...
          X