Hi, would like support :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, would like support :)

Hi, I've been suffering from dry eye for 5 months now in my left eye, just started randomly got plenty of useless advice from the doctor, no improvement for months (been just using carbomer gel, every app just kept gettin told to use the drops even though I had been to no avail), ended up in eye casualty because it got so bad and the nurse gave me FML and advised me to tape my eye shut. The FML seems to do very little but from I started to tape my eye shut at night there was a big improvement far less bloodshot and eyelid swelling reduced greatly. Does anyone else get eyelid swelling with their dry eye? I still wouldn't say my eye is back to normal yet though, will it take a few weeks of taping my eye shut for this to happen or should it happen immediately? Also I got new glasses, wore them for one day and BOTH my eyes flared up the worst they ever had and i had eye pain and a headache, stopped wearing them and eyes calmed down again. Phoned optician and they basically called me a liar and said that couldnt happen...has anyone else experienced this? I work in a vets and I have to say I have a new found empathy for frustrated clients because the dr/optometrist have been next to useless, only people who were in anyway helpful were the nurses in eye casualty no answers anywhere else!
Working...
X