any advice would be helpful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any advice would be helpful

Hi there. I am so happy that I found this forum. I have been suffering from Dry Eye for about 8 months now. I used to wear contacts everyday of my life, and now I cant seem to get them in my left eye. My right eye is fine, but not my left. It is bloodshot and gets worse when I put in contacts. I have been to a million doctors and they all say its dry eye and may or may not be able to wear contacts again. I have tried all of the fixes for dry eye, including this being my 3rd month of restasis- no results yet from that. I just am so depressed about the glasses and the prospect of never being able to wear contacts again. It is difficult to keep up the same active lifestyle etc and I cant see as well with my glasses. . I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I tried the puntal plugs but they irritated my eye in the corner and had to get them removed. I read about IOL vison correction and wondering if anyone here has explored that- I know extreme but the prospect of never wearing contacts again is really depressing me so much- it has turned things upside down for me. If anyone can make any suggestions or feedback. Thank you in advance.
Working...
X