MGD caused by permanent eyeliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGD caused by permanent eyeliner

Hello, Ive recently been diagnosed with MGD and blepharitis following a permanent eyeliner procedure. Biggest regret of my life. I have completely changed my diet to anti-inflammatory. Cut out all processed sugars and carbs. I take omega 3 and vitamin d and vitamin a. Ive been following this diet for over 2 months. I also do warm compresses twice a day and had Ilux done about a month ago. I have seen little to no improvement thus far. Also, Ive developed many noticeable veins in my eyelids that I didnt have before and also have some broken blood vessels. Wondering if anyone know what would be causing this? Is it related to the permanent eyeliner? Maybe the eyeliner is cutting off blood supply to the blood vessels? I havent been told I have OR by my doctor. He seems unconcerned about the growing amount of eyelid veins. But I feel something is going on. If anyone knows anything about this please share. Any advice or possible treatment suggestion it much appreciated. This all has diminished my quality of life a great deal and caused me much depression.
Working...
X