Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here to *dry eyes*

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad this is a forum for us to exchange ideas and talk about our experience with dry eyes.

I've been having dry eyes for 2 months now and I'm 36 yrs old. My work is in front of the computer like many others and sometimes it's 70 hours a week. I then would go on my other computer for videos games for an extra 15 hours a week. Then on my cell phone and tablet.
    So I guess I have dry eyes due to long term exposure to screens.

Now I'm on Xiidra for almost 2 weeks and I'm not sure it's helping. I get the feeling that my dry eyes are related to my allergies as well. which started 2 months ago.

Are any of you on Xiidra and or have allergies? My are seasonal allergies..pollen, ragweed, dust mites, ect...

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey there.
    Here is my personal experience: Doctors cannot help you. The only person you can rely on is yourself... whether you are determined to make big changes in your life or not. You have to quit your job and find another.

Comment

Don't worry. You don't need to change your job) This is just an allergy. You just need to use Zadiator or Pataday. Xidra or Restasis not so good if it's allergy

Comment

Working...
      X