No announcement yet.

Recently Found Relief for my Dry Eye Syndrome and Recurrent Corneal Erosions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Found Relief for my Dry Eye Syndrome and Recurrent Corneal Erosions

I was diagnosed with Recurrent Corneal Erosions caused by Dry Eye Syndrome on May 5, 2021, so this is very new for me. My optometrist prescribed Muro 128 ointment to be used at bedtime and I also use the Muro 128 eye drops during the day. The erosions have always been in the right eye. The Muro 128 works well, overall; however, it is necessary for me to reapply the ointment during the night and almost all the erosions I have experienced have happened in the hour before getting up in the morning, i.e. around 7 AM or so. The pain is so excruciating and the erosions so debilitating for several hours that I could not envision living like this for the rest of my life. After doing research, discovered that the cause of dry eye is hydration (lack of it). With that in mind, I found a supplement called Megahydrate that is used specifically for hydration of the body. Since I began taking two capsules per day, one at 5:00 AM and one at 5:00 PM, along with 8 oz. of water each time, I have found a complete change in my dry eyes. I literally feel almost immediate relief after taking Megahydrate and since I began taking it at 5:00 AM (I sit up in bed and take it with the water) and then going back to sleep until 7 or 8, I have had no more early morning erosions. It is really a miracle to me because I didn't know what to do about the recurrence of these painful erosions. I continue to apply the ointment several times during the night and I also use the eye drops once or twice during the day. I never even knew this condition existed until a painful erosion sent me to the optometrist in a panic. I wish everyone the best of luck with this condition and hope my experience is helpful.
Working...
X