Watery Eyes Diagnosed with Dry eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watery Eyes Diagnosed with Dry eye

Iam glad to be here,Diagonised with dry eye.Have had watery eyes no other symptoms maybe itching once or twice a month...no redness...just watering only for over 10 years+.Tried systane ultra didnt relieve symptoms,Tried Refresh tears no help either...The only relief i get is when i do warm compress and its short lived up to 15mins tops.

Checked my ducts and doc says they are okay.So blocked tear ducts is out.

Glad to be hear and hopefully find a solution

I posted very similar when I joined a few days ago but no responses. I don't get a lot of the stuff like people on here. Mine just water at the slightest draft and obviously a lot more, basically permanently in the wind especially if slightly cold. I do get hay fever and some itching from tree pollen in February then grass pollen in the summer. I then rub them without realising and then they water even with a warm wind. Apparently it is the low quality of the lipid part of my tears which are basically salt water. I can taste it! Like you the only relief I have found is with a microwaved bean bag for 50 secs till it is very warm. maybe get half an hour relief. All of the drops I have tried just come straight back out! Oh yes, for golf and outdoor walkingI have had some help from wrap round ski type sun glasses with a rubber seal but I have to have prescription ones for long sight so are a bit expensive and not practical in all situations. I sympathise but probably like you i was hoping there would be a drop that would make a more lasting film but i can see how that would be difficult.

Comment

Working...
    X