New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

I have moderate to severe dry eyes & Blepharitis.
    I'm 36 yrs old young.I have poor tear film, blurry eyes and inflammation.Has anyone experienced this? Post kidney transplant while using prendisone? Or just in general have you experienced this? How do i move on I dont see like i used too im very depressed.Im using verkazia 4x/day and hydrosense for dry eyes every 2hrs.Please help!

Hi there! Welcome. Sorry to hear what you are going through!

If you don't have other eye issues (I mean problems in a different part of the eye like the retina) it seems to me you ought to be able to get good vision back over time but it's hard when your vision fluctuates due to dryness because you might not be able to get an accurate prescription. If you have a long term problem with this though, could scleral lenses be an option for you? Is vision your main problem or are your eyes very uncomfortable too?

The Dry Eye Foundation has a biweekly Zoom support group for Millenials and Gen-Z if you're interested. There's one this coming Tuesday. Here's a link if you're interested: https://www.dryeyefoundation.org/cal...15/millennials
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Ty I'm unable to see clearly...My eyes tear and hurt at times. Ty

Comment

Ty I'm unable to see clearly...My eyes tear and hurt at times. Ty

Comment

Working...
        X