Long time lurker-first time poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker-first time poster

This is my first post. I've spent a lot of time reading, and have learned a lot, and been given some great ideas.
    My dry eye seems to be a result of menopause, made worse by ill-advised eye-lid surgery. If only I'd done some research first!
    I'm unfortunately a member of an HMO, and I have to do battle to get them to try anything new. After reading about DHEA drops, and FreshKote, one of them will be my next battle!
    Also, I can't figure out why the moisture eyewear posting rules won't let me post a question.
    Kevann

Hi Kevann and welcome!

Originally posted by countessofcrop
    Also, I can't figure out why the moisture eyewear posting rules won't let me post a question.
    Kevann
    Here's how it works: All of the forums in the ARCHIVES sections simply contain inactive threads from the Community Forums that have been moved into the archives to make topical searching easier for users. We allow replies to be posted there in existing threads but not new threads. Think of the Archives as a filing cabinet. For new questions, please post in the Open Forum.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X