New to posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to posting

Hello to everyone. I have been viewing this site for about a year now. I have dry eyes but no idea what the cause is. Have been to three ophthalmalogists with no definitive answer. Not one of them suggested doing any kind of test. One put me on doxy, and OTC drops. One did the lower punctal plugs. They made matters worse. I am on Restasis twice a day. I have a small degree of improvement. Then on my own I found this site. OH HAPPY DAY. I don't feel so alone. I have purchased the onion goggles for driving. Even though I feel silly wearing them, I do it anyway. That or not be able to drive during the winter with the heater going. And I love the Dwelle drops, which have made a huge difference for me. AND the rice baggy I will be forever greatful for.
    Now can anyone tell me how to find a doctor to monitor my problem. I live in S.W. Micigan, and there are none listed in this area. I would go anywhere to have an accurate diagnosis.
    Thanks
    Jematal

A lot of people travel to New York to see Dr. Robert Latkany. I think you can book an appointment through the Dry Eye Center of New York, 212-832-2020.

Comment

Jematal,

You may get a better response as the week progresses. Things can be a little slow on the weekend. Lucy is from Michigan and may have some ideas for you...

Diana
      Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
      X