New Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Poster

Hello everyone, my name is Dave and I am a 25 year old college student in St. Louis, MO. I have been viewing this site for a few weeks now and I have been very pleased to see all the helpful advice and helpful people that are in this forum. I have had blepharitis and MGD for about 4 years now and continue to struggle with it everyday, however finding a place like this where there are so many good ideas circulating around definately makes me feel more optimistic about finding better ways to treat this condition. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I look forward to talking with you all in the future.

Hi Dave-
    If you have dry eyes, DEZ is the place to be. I'm sorry, though, that you have to be in the position to be here. Welcome. Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Thanks Lucy. I've read many of your posts so far and it seems like you are always willing to help people out when you can. I just wish I would have found this place a couple of years ago. Better late than never I guess.

Comment

Welcome Dave...we are all here to help. You will never be alone with your dry eyes again!

Comment

Don't let Lucy fool you. She'd rather be in Vegas than here helping us.
          Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Jade and dianat.

Comment

Working...
            X