Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Hi!

Well, my names Desert Cry and I´m interested in everything about dry eyes. I think I have bad dry eyes -but haven´t yet been "diagnosed" . Next week I´ll see an eye doctor about it.

Basically I always have a constant irritation feeling in one eye. I hate it when everybody thinks I´m winking at them, It´s not great. Also my eye´s are really dry in the morning. On occasion the lids are just stuck down.

About a year ago I had PRK (I was -8 D ) and now am 0 D. But I think dry eye problems have gotten worse from the laser operation.

I´ve also been to my home-doctor twice about it. First I was given visodorn -(I think a vasocontrictor) and the second time I was given Duratears.

The Visodorn made my eye´s look very very white. But on the 4th day they were very very red. Anyway, I wonder what the eye-doctor will say/do next week. I appreciate any suggestions and help.

Thanks,
    Desert Cry

Hello from another newbie! I just joined this week also. There is such a lot of information here, I hope you'll be able to find some things that help. I've had moderately dry eyes for about 20 years, and I've never had much help from doctors. They tend to give you a bottle of eye drops and hope you go away. I've picked up a lot of good tips here in the posts from people telling what they tried and how it worked for them.

Many people have good things to say about Dr Latkany's book, and I've ordered myself a copy. Have you read it yet?

Lisa

Comment

Working...
    X