Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLG - Midlands, UK

Hi!

Like many people that start to have eye problems, I've been trawling the Internet trying to figure out what's the cause of my issues. This site certainly seems to have a welcoming friendly attitude with people who wish to help and support each other - other parts of the Internet are not so hospitable!

Although not definitively and singularly Dry Eye, I think I'll make a post in the Open Forum describing my problems (with links to pictures!) and see if anyone has any views.

Also saw someone on here recently posted from the UK living in Higham Ferrers - that's about 5 miles from my house! :P

JLG

That would be me, I think, unless there's a whole crowd of us in Northants. Hello neighbour and welcome!

This is indeed a friendly, helpful group of people here. I hope you are able to find the information you are looking for.

Lisa
    Last edited by lisiamc; 01-Mar-2008, 03:34.

Comment

Hi there, I'm near Birmingham -- I've had the pleasure of the Midland Eye Centre three times this month -- twice this week

Hope you are feeling well, I'll have a look on your other post

Comment

hi

Hi, Im from desborough, another one in northants then!

Comment

I'm a Northerner also. Currently living in Barnsley South Yorkshire.

Welcome aboard hope you find some hints and tips to make your life more comfortable.

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Working...
          X