Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eyes From Laser Treatment

Hi everyone

I just came accross this site today and will take a while to read all the information on it.

I had laser treatment 2/3 years ago and have been struggling with dry eyes every since. While my vision is very good, my eyes feel constantly dry and heavy as if I have been wearing contact lenses too long - trouble is I dont get to take them out and find relief now.

I've tried different drops over the years but they dont seem to help, I havent been to see a doctor since the Laser treatment company told me I had dry eyes at my aftercare appointment - she pointed me towards drops and told me if they didnt work go see my doctor.

I've been reading about puntal plugs and also a spray called Clarymist and I have ordered some oil based capsules to take - but I really should make an appointment with my doctor I suppose - it has been 3 years.

Anyway, it's nice to find people guys and i'll have a good read of all the articles.

Heather

((Heather))

Your story is so similar to mine and just makes my heart break.

I have sent you a Private Message regarding your post.

Punctal Plugs may be a solution for you, I have them fitted at the expense of the laser company.

Most importantly don't ever give up. It is difficult but you will get to a point where you can manage this or at least give yourself a degree of comfort.

I guess with the drops is you have to try many to find 1 that works. And the frustrating part is what works today may not tomorrow.

I wish you well, welcome you on board and hope that we can give you the support and encouragement you may need to get you to a better place with your eye comfort.

Warm regards

Ian

Comment

Working...
    X