Suffering, my own fault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffering, my own fault!

I had cosmetic surgery on my eyes, and did not know it would leave me with extreme dry eyes! I have been a virtual shut-in since. I am now using rice baggies, sleep mask, and Genteal ointment. I would like to get some Panoptx sunglasses so I can step outdoors, but they are all so big! Any suggestions?

size of protective eyewear; switch therapies

Welcome, and get ready for loads of suggestions from us!

Are you sure there isn't a model of Pantopx that won't fit? Have you ordered some and found them to be overlarge? I will let others address that. . .but if you cannot find anything over the counter, please check out many posts here about customized moisture chamber glasses. . .

RE: Genteal ointment. . .Yes, rice baggies, Tranquileyes, good lid hygiene are a must. . .but we have a scientist here at DEZ (Dr. Frank Holly) who has written rigorously about the adverse effects of ointments. . .Please visit his section here, and look at how others are avoiding ointments and getting good results. .
    <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

If you dont like panoptx frames...check out WileyX as well. They are basically the same things and I like their frames better. My suggestion is go to www.heavyglare.com and order some on there. What I did is order like three at a time then send back ones that you dont like. Its a good company...they take things back with no problem. I figured out which ones I wanted then sent them back and had them made with my prescription.

hope that helps

bassfan

Comment

Working...
      X