Hi, I need panoptx help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I need panoptx help

This inquiry is for anyone who knows a lot about Panotpx.
    I am a student and want to look somewhat attractive when I walk into my classes but it seems as though the only Panoptx glasses that look good on me are the Avanti airdam series which do not provide adequate comfort or protection. The black Churada with the yellow lense felt really comfortable and snug on my face but only look trendy when I take off the eyecup. I dont want to look like a biker! however, I'm at that point where I need something that is going to help my day run smoother. My mom says that when your eyes hurt forget looks and everybody else whose looking but I still want to look somewhat decent. Does anyone have any suggestion as to what styles, color and frame would look best???? Which lens color tend to look more professional and transition well in the sun? The airdam are most attractive but the eyecup models are best for protection (Go figure).

Thanks

DEL

Rojzen here is the expert on moisture-chamber glasses---they look just like regular glasses with clear plastic shields fitted to the sides and to the face. Have to be custom made, but certainly an alternative to "biker" Panoptx. If you don't need to wear glasses, you can still have some made up with plain lenses. They may not be exactly trendy, but are less noticeable than Panoptx.

C

Comment

Hi, dryeyelady,
      as I wrote in the 'pain' thread today, you can also make your own glasses - with the restriction not to buy very small glasses.
      I made them in this way, that you can hardly see they're moisture chamber glasses.
      Today i also saw some made by an opticien (?). And must say that mine are looking better and fitting better - you can easily ajust when you make them yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X