Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dry Eye Member

Hi,
    I am a new Dry Eye Talk member. I had dry eyes before I got lasik in 2002 and REALLY dry eyes since then. It has been a nightmare. All of my punctums have been surgically occluded. I have an exhaustive dry eye daily routine. I use restasis everyday. I have spent thousands on my dry eyes. I spend about $130 per month on dry eye products. I fear the day when I will not be able to function with the dry eyes. It comforts me that I can eventually go to the Boston Lens, but for now the cost is prohibitive.
    I welcome any suggestions from anyone.
    Thank God for this site,
    Cal

Welcome, Cal, and I'm sorry for your troubles. I suffer a similar plight..post-LASIK dry eye, cautery in all four punctae. I do not spend as much cash per month as you. I'm curious if you've tried the eye drops sold on this site. They are worth trying. There is much info on this site to be read about them. Once you are clear how each one works, you can start with a sample pack of the three and decide for yourself which ones work for you.

Regarding the Boston scleral, you might consider getting into a dialogue with the Boston Foundation for Sight about your eye condition and financial situation. As I understand it, if there is a need, the organization can help you find the funding. It is a well-supported group.

Best of luck to you in your dry eye journey.

Diana
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
    X